Regulations of the Level 27 Website
- The issuance of the Regulations means fulfillment of the obligation specified in art. 8 sec. 1 point 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, as amended), hereinafter referred to as “the Act”.
- Approval of the Regulations means:
- Expressing the will to conclude a contract or contracts with the Administrator on the terms specified in the Regulations;
- Submitting a statement of consent for displaying an advertisement for alcoholic beverages, i.e. for displaying the trademarks of alcoholic beverages or graphic symbols associated with them.
I. General provisions
3. The following terms have following meaning:
- 3.1. Commercial information – commercial information within the meaning of the Act;
- 3.2. Website – website available at: https://level27.pl;
- 3.3 Regulations – this document;
- 3.4. Administrator – Club 27, a company limited liability with its registered office in Warsaw (02-017), at Al. Jerozolimskie 123A, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000510126, NIP 701-04-26-247, REGON 147237030, share capital PLN 5,000.00, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- 3.5 User – a person who accepted the Regulations and filled out the booking form available on the Website or ordered a Newsletter or expressed its will to read the content available on the Website;
- 3.6 Service – enabling: completing the booking form or receiving the Newsletter or getting familiar with the content of the Website;
- 3.7 Newsletter – information about novelties, promotions or news that are possible to be ordered by the User, Newsletter is sent to the e-mail address disclosed by the User, while the Newsletter will be available soon;
- 3.8 Agreement – contract for the provision of Services.
- The website is administered by the Administrator and is its property.
- The website is directed only to adult Users. The Administrator has taken reasonable measures to prevent access to the Website by minors and adults who are not Users.
II. Types and scope of services provided electronically
5. Services offered by the Administrator through the Website are based on the free access to:
- Completing the booking form,
- Access to materials available on the Website,
- Ordering the Newsletter by the User.
7. The Administrator is obliged to complete the Services within 2 business days.
III. Terms of providing services electronically
8. To use the Website you should have:
- The terminal device (in particular a computer, tablet or phone) having access to the Internet with the installed and correctly configured latest version of the web browser from: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozzila Firefox, Safari;
- Active e-mail account (e-mail).
9. The systems and applications used by the Administrator provide a high standard of security and protection of personal data. Nevertheless, the User should be aware that the use of the Services is connected with the using public telecommunications network, which may result in a risk to the User’s privacy.
10. The Administrator, in the widest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any disruptions, including interruption in the functioning of the Website caused by Force Majeure, unlawful activities of third parties or incompatibility of the Website with the User’s technical infrastructure.
IV. Conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for providing e-services.
11. Conditions of concluding the Agreement:
- The Service Agreement may include persons who have provided at least their e-mail address in the booking form or their first name, surname and e-mail address ordering the Newsletter, and have accepted the Regulations,
- It is prohibited to share e-mail addresses and telephone numbers that the User has no right to dispose of.
12. Conditions of terminating the Agreement:
The contract can be terminated:
- Any time, at the User’s request;
- By the Administrator, in the event of non-compliance by the User with the obligations required by the Regulations.
13. The Administrator reserves the right to close the Website.
14. The Administrator may publish plugins and links to other websites. By using such a plugin or link, the User navigates to a site belonging to another owner. The use of external websites by the User is regulated by the owners of these websites / services and is beyond any control and responsibility of the Administrator towards the User.
V. Responsibilities of the User
15. The User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the law and morality, including personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties. Any actions of the User that affect the proper functioning of the Website or that may expose the Administrator to any damage to the good name or any other are unacceptable.
16. The User is obliged to refrain from providing any unlawful actions.
17. The User is obliged to provide data consistent with the actual status.
18. The User is obliged to refrain from providing the content of the Website, in whole or in any part to persons who:
- do not meet the conditions set out in the Regulations, in particular in regard to the age of adulty understood on the territory of the Republic of Poland as the age of 18;
- In the case of persons located outside of Poland – not meeting the requirements set out in the law of the place where these persons are in contact with content that may be considered – in the light of local legislation – as advertising or promotion of alcoholic beverages;
- whereas the provisions of paragraph 18- 18.2 also apply to grant access of the Website using external websites, in particular Facebook.
19. The Administrator is not responsible for any actions or omissions of the User, which results in any liability of the User or persons to whom the User granted access to the content of the Website inconsistent with provisions of paragraph. 18.- 18.2.
20. The Administrator hereby informs the User that reading the content in the “Nearby events” tab requires logging in to the external Facebook website. Getting acquainted with the content of the Website available in other tabs may also require logging in to Facebook. Using this website by the User is subject to the regulations of the Facebook owner (available at: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update) and is beyond any control and responsibility of the Administrator towards the User.
VI. Protecting personal data
21. The Administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 UE of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: “RODO”) is the Administrator.
22. The administrator processes personal data in order to:
- conclude and implement Contracts,
- Establish and maintain business relationships,
- Possible handling of complaints and other claims, i.e. determination, investigation and defense against claims arising from the business activity conducted by the Administrator,
- Issue and store invoices and other accounting documents.
24. The content of the Website, including content layouts, as well as particular parts of the Website, in particular: written materials, photos, graphics, films are protected by the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (consolidated text, Journal of Law 2017, item 880, as amended). Each User is obliged to respect copyright and rights to the images of people shown in the pictures and films under the pain of civil and criminal liability resulting from the provisions of this Act.
25. You can use the materials contained on the Website in the scope of your own personal use.
26. Use of materials (i.e. in particular: texts, videos, photos and graphics) contained on the Website for a purpose other than specified in paragraph 23 requires the prior written consent of the Administrator.
VIII. Complaint proceedings
27. The Administrator undertakes to remove irregularities in the operation of the Website within a reasonable time, submitted by the User to the e-mail address: email@example.com
IX. Change of Regulations
28. The Administrator reserves the right to change the Regulations.
29. The Users will be informed about the content of amendments to the Regulations by placing a new wording of the Regulations on the Website.
30. Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the date specified in the information about its change, but not earlier than after the expiration of 14 days from the publication of the Regulations in a new wording on the Website. The amended Regulations shall bind the User, provided that within 14 days of the publication of the Regulations in a new wording on the Website, the User does not declare his resignation from the Services due to the lack of acceptance of the new Regulations.
X. Final provisions
31. The law applies to all legal relationships arising from these Regulations is Polish law. All disputes will be resolved by the competent Polish courts.
32. The User has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and claims. To this end, it may lodge a complaint via the EU ODR online platform at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
33. The titles of editorial units of the Regulations are for information purposes only and do not affect the interpretation of the provisions of the Regulations.
34. The Regulations in this wording shall apply from May 20, 2019. Addition of the Service concerning the possibility to order a Newsletter by the User does not constitute a change to the Regulations referred to in paragraph thirty.
Hello! We are glad you are reading this, because it means that the time devoted to the preparation of this information has been well invested. We want you to know what will happen to your data, when you contact us, order information about news, news and promotions, will you watch the movie on our website.
It will also be about cookies, but not those with cream, only cookies files 🙂
Therefore, we invite you to read this text!
I. What is most important here?
- For formal reasons, we kindly inform you that the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data, including the notorious GDPR is Club 27, a company limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw (02-017), at Al. Jerozolimskie 123A, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000510126, NIP 701-04-26-247, REGON 147237030, share capital PLN 5,000.00, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as “we” in appropriate case according to a definition in Polish.
- When you decide to use the services we offer, in particular, you send a booking form, ask us to arrange an event for your employees or guests, or order a membership card, before we start work, we will need your personal data. But even if you simply contact us using an e-mail address or telephone, you provide us with your details. We know how valuable personal information is, so we guarantee that your data will remain confidential, we will not sell it to anyone, and we will make it available only if it is necessary or expedient to ensure the highest quality of services we provide or in cases specified by law.
- GDPR provides you with multiple rights due to the fact that we process your data. We respect all of it as much as possible. For details, read below. In order to exercise your rights, please contact:
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By post: 02-017 Warszawa ul. Al. Jerozolimskie 123 A.
- We can offer you the opportunity to use social functions, i.e. sharing content on social networks and profile subscriptions. This results in the possibility of using cookies for social network administrators, as far as it regards to Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, TripAdvisor, FourSquare and FinestClubs.
- We use Google Analytics analytical tools to collect information about your activity on our website. To this end, Google LLC cookies are used.
- We also use Facebook Pixel – a marketing tool used to address personalized ads on Facebook. This is related to the use of Facebook cookies.
- We place video content from YouTube on the website. As a result, Google LLC cookies are used. These files are installed only when the video originally embedded in YouTube is started.
- We intend to use an external service in order to send you e-mail information about new products, promotions or news, hereinafter referred to as the Newsletter, of course only based on your prior consent.
- In order for the website to function properly, we use our own cookies.
In short, that’s it. If you need more information, we encourage you to read on.
II. Rules for processing personal data
- We declare that we exercise due diligence to protect your rights and freedom in connection with the fact that we process your data. At the same time, we ensure that your data is processed:
- Inconsistency with legal rules, reliably and in a manner transparent to you – “compliance with the law, reliability and transparency“;
- For specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, it is not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes – “purpose limitation”;
- Adequately, appropriately and in a limited way to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed – “data minimization“;
- Correct and, if necessary, personal information is updated – “correctness“;
- In a form allowing your identification for a period not longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed – “storage restriction“;
- In a manner providing adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures – “integrity and confidentiality“.
III. Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data
- Your data is processed in order to:
- carry out marketing activities, including providing electronic services, in particular sending a Newsletter;
- make a contact;
- establish and maintain business relationships.
- The provisions oblige us to specify the purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data, therefore we would like to inform you that in connection with the use of the possibility of ordering the Newsletter, your data will be processed in order to perform the contract – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR, service dt. The newsletter will be available soon.
- Your data may also be processed for the purpose of possible handling of complaints and other claims, i.e. determination, investigation and defense against claims resulting from our activities – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1.f of GDPR.
- If it is necessary to issue and store invoices and other accounting documents, your data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1. c of GDPR and accounting and tax regulations.
- If you contact us, for example by using our e-mail addresses available on the website, you provide us with your e-mail address using the reservation form – also: name and surname, telephone number and other personal data, depending on what you write in the message, and if you use the chat available on Facebook – the name under which you operate on this website and other data that you want to communicate us at your own discretion. In this case, your data will be processed in order to contact you on the basis of art. 6 par. 1.a of GDPR, because by making contact with us, you consent to the processing. However, after the contact, the basis for further data processing is art. 6 par. 1.f of GDPR because the archiving of correspondence in order to show its content in the future is our justified goal.
- In case you provide us with a cooperation offer, make a reservation, order a club card or we will ask you for a business relationship, the basis for the processing of your personal data will be Art. 6 par. 1 point b or f. of GDPR.
IV. The scope of processed personal data or what data do we process?
- This is a good place to remind you that we process only data that is necessary to achieve the goal, for which they have been collected and to a wider extent only when the law obliges us to do so.
- If you order receiving the Newsletter we will process: name, surname, address of residence / registered office, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as a statement that you are of legal age; service concerning The newsletter will be available soon.
- In the case of establishing business relationships, we process contact details: first name, last name, telephone number and e-mail address and company if you are an entrepreneur, moreover, if you order a club card or booking order, we process your declaration of age.
- The data processed in the scope of contact include your e-mail address and other data which you can provide us with your own subject.
- In addition, we can process other categories of data required by law, e.g. NIP, if you ask for a VAT invoice for the entrepreneur.
V. Period of processing personal data
- If we process data on the basis of your consent, the data will be processed until the withdrawal of consent, and in other cases – only until the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
- The data processed in order to establish, investigate and defend against claims resulting from our operations will be processed until the claims are expired, in accordance with legal rules.
- Data processed in connection with the need to issue and store invoices and other accounting documents will be processed within 5 years from the end of the tax year in which the operation was performed, unless the provisions specifying the period of data storage for this purpose change.
- Data processed for the execution of the contract will be processed until it is executed and processed to establish business relationships – to conclude a contract.
VI. Where do we get personal data from?
- We collect personal data directly from you. You provide them to us by initiating contact, deciding to order services regarding ordering a Newsletter. Only in the case of data processing in order to establish business relationships, we can obtain data from publicly available sources or from an entity acting on your behalf.
VII. Who we share your personal information with?
Access to your personal data may have:
- Individuals with whom we cooperate – on the basis of an appropriate authorization;
- Entities we work with and entrust your data with, in order to provide the highest quality of services. It is about providers of IT and hosting services, legal and accounting services. These entities, as entities mentioned in point 15.1, process your personal data on our behalf and only for the purposes set out in this document. In particular:
- Zenbox.pl with its registered office in Częstochowa (42-200), Dąbrowskiego 7, NIP: 949-219-10-21 REGON: 242888558 – to store data on the website’s server;
- an entity handling the dispatch of newsletters – in order to use its system, if you subscribe to the Newsletter;
- Tax Service Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Willowa 8/10 lok. 28, 00-790 Warsaw – in the field of invoicing bills and invoices and keeping accounts;
- Google LLC – to use Google services.
- Other entities, in particular state administration bodies, only to the extent and under the terms of applicable law.
VIII. What rights do you have in processing your data?
- First of all, we would like to inform you that providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goals set out in this document.
- Please be advised that no personal data is processed in automatic decision-making processes (profiling).
- We cannot miss the fact that you have the right to:
- Access to your data, based on art. 15 of GDPR
- To correct their data, pursuant to art. 16 of GDPR
- To correct their data, pursuant to art. 16 of GDPR;
- To request the deletion of data, i.e. the famous “right to be forgotten“. Keep in mind, however, that this right is not absolute, because it is granted in cases specified in art. 17 sec. 1, subject to the exceptions specified in art. 17 sec. 3 of GDPR;
- To limit processing in cases specified in art. 18 GDPR; as well as to
- Transfer of data to another administrator, but only in cases specified in art. 20 of GDPR.
- At your request, we will provide you with a copy of your data, with each subsequent copy that you ask us to provide after you collect a reasonable fee.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. However, you should know that it will not affect the correctness of processing before the consent is withdrawn.
- Please be advised that regardless of all of the above rights, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation, if the basis for processing is art. 6 par. 1.f. Therefore, if the basis of processing is our legitimate interest. In this case, we will not be able to process your personal data at the above-mentioned basis, unless we demonstrate the existence of valid, legally substantiated grounds for data processing, superior to your interests, rights and freedom, or grounds for investigation, determination or defense of claims. However, if your objection concerns data processing for direct marketing purposes, it will be absolutely binding for us.
- In order to use any of the above permissions, contact us:
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: 02-017 Warszawa ul. Al. Jerozolimskie 123 A.
- The safety of your data is very important to us. However, if you decide that by processing personal data, we violate the provisions of the GDPR, you can submit a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
IX. Cookies files and similar technologies
- Cookies, but what is it?
- Cookies are small pieces of information consisting of a number of letters and numbers. They make the user’s life easier enabling memorizing his preferences and personalizing websites. They are not dangerous, do not modify configuration settings in end devices, i.e. computers, smartphones or tablets, do not affect the software installed on these devices or cannot be used to carry viruses. What is important, they can be turned off entirely or partly by the user from the web browser settings.
- Typically, session cookies are distinguished, which are automatically deleted when the web browser is closed and persistent (permanent) cookies that remain in the browser’s memory for a long time, also after its closure.
- You should also know about the distribution of cookies in own and third party cookies. The first ones are installed on the user’s end device by the administrator of the given page, in this case they can be read by us. By using a cookie file, we receive a declaration of your age from the user. On the other hand, third party cookies are read by IT systems of these third parties, with the exception of the administrator of the given website. We have devoted the whole section X Third-Party cookie files to a third-party cookie files – see below.
- Since you already know what is going on with these cookies, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of the website maintained at https://level27.pl are we. We place your own cookies on your end device and we can read them.
- Please be advised that we do not automatically collect any data, including non-personal data, other than through “cookies”.
- In order to administer cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions:
- If you do not change your cookie settings, it means that you accept the default settings of your browser. We also reserve that disabling cookies may hamper, and in some cases prevent, the use of our website and other websites.
X. Third party cookies
- Google Analytics cookies
- As mentioned in the introduction, we use the Google Analytics tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA to create statistics and their analysis aimed at optimizing our website.
- Google Analytics automatically collects information about how you use our website. The information collected in this way is most often transmitted to servers in the United States and stored there.
- We have activated the anonymization of the IP address of the user of our website, thanks to which your IP address is shortened before forwarding. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is forwarded to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. The anonymized IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data, as provided by Google LLC.
- For your information, please note that Google LLC has a registered office in the USA and uses technical infrastructure located in the USA, where GDPR and other European Union regulations do not work. Nevertheless, wanting to operate legally in European Union countries, including Poland, Google LLC joined the EU-US-Privacy Shield program to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data required by European regulations. Under the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has found an adequate level of data protection for companies certified by Privacy Shield.
- You can prevent the data collected by cookies concerning the use of your website by Google by you, from being recorded by Google from being used on our site, as well as Google’s processing of this data by installing the browser plug-in at the following address: https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Facebook Cookies- Pixel Facebook.
- We use the marketing tools offered by Facebook and Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. As part of these tools, we address advertising on Facebook.
- Facebook’s Pixel automatically collects information about how you use our website for browsed websites. The information collected in this way is most often transmitted to the Facebook Inc. server in the United States and stored there.
- If you want to know more about how social network administrators referred to in paragraph 30 process personal data and cookies, we refer to the regulation of these administrators (click on the link or paste the appropriate address in the window of your browser):
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy,
- Instagram– – https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content,
- Google & YouTube– https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl,
- FinestClubs– https://www.finestclubs.com/privacy,
- TripAdvisor– https://tripadvisor.mediaroom.com/PL-privacy-policy,
- FourSquare– https://foursquare.com/legal/privacy.
- Using the Newsletter service provider service.
- Server logs. Using this site, as well as any other, involves sending queries to the server hosting the website. Each such query is saved in the server logs. The logs include, among others: your IP address, time of arrival of the query and time of sending the answer, information about your web browser. We do not combine this data with any of your personal information or use it to identify any person.
- This regulation in this wording is effective from May 20, 2019.